*konnichiwa! :) *
Here my taglines:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Pl8HjcIjw
About me:-
My hope & wish :-
' Maybe i'm not the one who you're looking for,but trust me i will try my best to be what you're looking for ... :)
- I'm a quiet weird person.
- Enjoyable but sometimes feeling so hard to :*)
- I love to searching something new.
- I need my own space and free. ( I don't like when people told me to do that or what)
- Hard to tell people about my heart (deeply heart ._.)
- Looking for something that i'm also not sure about it.
- I hope someday my family will understand why i'm '....'
My hope & wish :-
' Maybe i'm not the one who you're looking for,but trust me i will try my best to be what you're looking for ... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment